in Russian – http://crossroadorg.info/z_30-6-2020/
On June 30, 2020, the tenth online video conference in Zoom was held as part of the project of the “Crossroad” public organization.
Topic: “Diaspora: assimilation or form of existence of the people?”
Speaker: Oleg Gabrielyan, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor of the Crimean Federal University named after V. Vernadsky (Simferopol)
Announcement was published on “Crossroad” web site as well in the social networks.
12 representatives from Armenia, Armenian communities of England, France and 5 cities of Russia took part:
- Oleg Gabrielyan, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor of the Crimean Federal University named after V. Vernadsky (Simferopol),
- Alexandr Manasyan, Ph.D. in philosophy, professor (Yerevan),
- Martik Gasparyan, academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, culturologist (Moscow),
- Garen Arevian, blogger (London),
- Ruben Kirakosyan, advocate (Moscow),
- Arthur Petrosyan, public figure (Paris),
- Fr. Nerses Khananyan, priest of Armenian church Surb Hakob (Simferopol),
- David Hovhannisyan, chairman of Armenian community (Great Novgorod),
- Georg Gabrielyan, public figure (Saint Petersburg),
- Taron Antinyan, civil engineer, chairman of the youth union “VEM”, Tver city (2016-2018), (since 2018 in Saint Petersburg),
- Aram Astvatsaturov, blogger (Nizhnekamsk),
- Vahan Babakhanyan, public organization “Crossroad” (“Khatchmeruk”), moderator of few web sites and groups in social networks, in that number http://crossroadorg.info/ https://aga-tribunal.info/ https://miaban.ru/ (Saint Petersburg).
The discussion lasted more than 2 hours.
This topic is part of the “Program for the Development of the Diaspora in the Post-Soviet Space”, on which a series of discussions is planned.
Videos of the June 30 meeting will be available on this page soon.
Previous video conferences – here.
preliminary plan for the discussions in Zoom for July – here.
Detailed abstracts of speeches of participants in Russian – here.
One thought on “Video conference in Zoom on June 30 – “Diaspora: assimilation or form of existence of the people?””