in Russian – https://crossroadorg.info/z_9-6-2020/
On June 9, 2020, the fourth online video conference in Zoom was held as part of the “Crossroad” project on the theme “The century-old way of Azerbaijan: from xenophobia and military rhetoric to multiple crimes of genocide”.
Speaker: Hovik Avanesov, researcher, Center for Caucasus Studies, Mesrop Mashtots University (Stepanakert, Republic of Artsakh).
The announvement was published in 3 languages on “Crossroad” web site as well as in social networks.
Participants of the online discussion on June 9:
- Alexandr Manasyan, Ph.D. in philosophy, professor (Yerevan),
- Hovik Avanesov, research associate of the Center of Caucasian studies, Mesrop Mashtots University (Stepanakert),
- Mariam Avagyan coordinator of the Congress of Refugees from the Soviet Socialist Republic of Azerbaijan (Yerevan),
- Robert Grigoryan, expert in cultural studies (Saint Petersburg),
- Georg Gabrielyan, public figure (Saint Petersburg),
- Hrayr Ulubabyan, public figure (Yerevan),
- Ashot Shakhsuvaryan, advocate (Yerevan),
- David Hovhannisyan, chairman of Armenian community (Great Novgorod),
- Vahan Babakhanyan, public organization “Crossroad” (“Khatchmeruk”), moderator of few web sites and groups in social networks, in that number http://crossroadorg.info/ https://aga-tribunal.info/ https://miaban.ru/ (Saint Petersburg).
The discussion lasted more than 2 hours.
This topic is been formatted in a way of the seperate project.
Video fragments of the June 9 meeting will be available soon in this page.