in Armenian – http://crossroadorg.info/hy/z_13-6-2020_hy/
in Russian — http://crossroadorg.info/z_13-6-2020/
On June 13, 2020, the sixth online video conference in Zoom was held as part of the project of the “Crossroad” public organization.
Topic: “Armenian refugees, internally displaced persons, their place and role in the negotiation process.”
Speaker: Mariam Avagyan, coordinator of the Congress of refugees from the Azerbaijani SSR (Yerevan).
Announcement was published on “Crossroad” web site as well in the social networks.
9 participants from Armenia, Artsakh, Armenian communities of England, France and 4 cities of Russia:
- Mariam Avagyan, coordinator of the Congress of refugees from the Azerbaijani SSR (Yerevan),
- Alexandr Manasyan, Ph.D. in philosophy, professor (Yerevan),
- Martik Gasparyan, academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, culturologist (Moscow),
- Garen Arevian, blogger (London),
- Hovik Avanesov, scientific researcher, Center for Caucasus Studies, Mesrop Mashtots University (Stepanakert),
- David Hovhannisyan, chairman of Armenian community (Great Novgorod),
- Arthur Petrosyan, public figure (Paris),
- Aram Astvatsaturov, blogger (Nizhnekamsk),
- Vahan Babakhanyan, public organization “Crossroad” (“Khatchmeruk”), moderator of few web sites and groups in social networks, in that number http://crossroadorg.info/ https://aga-tribunal.info/ https://miaban.ru/ (Saint Petersburg).
The online meeting was in Armenian and lasted 2 hours 10 minutes.
Below see the video clips and timing of speeches.
Video fragment – Part 1 (1 hour)
Timing of speeches
0:10 Mariam Avagyan
41:00 Martik Gasparyan
43:30 about Armenian highland, living space
52:14 Arthur Petrosyan
Video fragment – Part 2 (1 hour)
This information on other web resources: